Sunday, March 1, 2009

Vacation...Day 6...game over :-(

Our last real day together. But, it was a nice one...a really nice one. First, we slept in together, which was really nice. When we finally dragged our asses out of bed at 11:00 we decided to go see a matinee and get brunch at the mall. We got a couple slices of pizza! Yes, I wish I had taken pictures of Al eating pizza! Then we went to the movies to see "Taken" which was what everyone said it would be: Awesome!! It was really a good movie!

We walked around Providence for a bit and then went back to the room to relax before meeting Alan out for dinner. Al snoozed on the couch while I watched TV for a bit and then we decided to pass some time by playing Uno. Alan showed up around 6:45 and we decided to walk over to DownCity, a restaurant none of us had ever tried before. Our waiter was a bit strange and the food left something to be desired. And who's ever heard of lemon-lime creme brule!

After dinner we went back to Alan's house and played Wii which was sooooo much fun! I kicked Al's ass in Wii tennis! I worked that net like a pro! Alan dropped us back off at the hotel around 11 because, unfortunately, Al had to go to work at midnight. Boo.....:-( But we did have a really nice day together. It's back home tomorrow morning, back to the real world. For what it's worth, it may not have been the vacation we originally planned and Al may not have been on a real vacation, but I really enjoyed myself and made the best out of the situation. It was really nice to "live" in the city for the week! Too bad it hadn't been warmer!

No comments: