I had a really lovely day today! I went to the gym after dropping Al off at work and what a gym it is! It's a Boston Sports Club, so compared to the gym Al and I go to normally which is full of hard core, heavy lifters, it's a frou frou gym. However, it's full of gorgeous, brand new equipment and lots of space and, oh!, the cardio equipment is just to die for! They have a machine that mimicks rollerblading!!
So I went there, had a great workout, came back to the hotel room, showered and got ready to meet Al and Mike (a friend from work) for lunch at McCormick and Schmicks, which by the way tasted great on the way in, but didn't sit well with any of us the rest of the day. We didn't even have fish!
After that it was off to my hair appointment at Dellaria. 2 hours and $150 later, I look exactly the same...which is why I wanted mostly. Al certainly didn't notice anyway! haha! After my hair raping, I was fortunate enough to have a friend I work with in town for the day and I met up with her and her family and we had a fun dinner at Fire and Ice! If you've never been to one, you HAVE to go! I've been dying to take my parents there one day because it is just a great time!! And pretty inexpensive too!
We all enjoyed a chocolate fondue for desert too! When Natalie started face painting with the leftover chocolate, we decided it was time to get going! Speaking of Natalie, this little 4 year old seriously has some raw talent when it comes to dance! Jen, keep her in ballet and she will go places! Like maybe to the Chinese ribbon dancers! :-P Sam, their 3 week old, was an angel the whole time, as usual!
It was then back to the hotel room to meet Al and then head back over to the movies to experience the Dark Knight (again) in IMAX (again). It was aweseome though, even the fourth time around! If you've ever been on the ride Soarin at Disney, this is exactly what it feels like to be in an IMAX theater! And the movie is just phenomenal anyway, so we had a good time!
I will have to post pictures when I get home because I forgot the adapter for my camera and don't have the memory drive for the card. boo! :-(
Tomorrow: visiting Lisa and Susie!
So I went there, had a great workout, came back to the hotel room, showered and got ready to meet Al and Mike (a friend from work) for lunch at McCormick and Schmicks, which by the way tasted great on the way in, but didn't sit well with any of us the rest of the day. We didn't even have fish!
After that it was off to my hair appointment at Dellaria. 2 hours and $150 later, I look exactly the same...which is why I wanted mostly. Al certainly didn't notice anyway! haha! After my hair raping, I was fortunate enough to have a friend I work with in town for the day and I met up with her and her family and we had a fun dinner at Fire and Ice! If you've never been to one, you HAVE to go! I've been dying to take my parents there one day because it is just a great time!! And pretty inexpensive too!
We all enjoyed a chocolate fondue for desert too! When Natalie started face painting with the leftover chocolate, we decided it was time to get going! Speaking of Natalie, this little 4 year old seriously has some raw talent when it comes to dance! Jen, keep her in ballet and she will go places! Like maybe to the Chinese ribbon dancers! :-P Sam, their 3 week old, was an angel the whole time, as usual!
It was then back to the hotel room to meet Al and then head back over to the movies to experience the Dark Knight (again) in IMAX (again). It was aweseome though, even the fourth time around! If you've ever been on the ride Soarin at Disney, this is exactly what it feels like to be in an IMAX theater! And the movie is just phenomenal anyway, so we had a good time!
I will have to post pictures when I get home because I forgot the adapter for my camera and don't have the memory drive for the card. boo! :-(
Tomorrow: visiting Lisa and Susie!
No comments:
Post a Comment