It's official! As of 11:00 today we signed our life away! Let the excavation begin!! Finally, finally, after 4 long years the ball is rolling and rolling with a vengeance! Woohoo!!! Lots and lots of pictures to come! It's kind of funny because lately it seems like the fates have been trying to tell us we shouldn't build. But, seeing as how Al doesn't believe in fate, it's a moot point. But throughout this whole process, we've jumped one hurdle after another, broken through roadblock after roadblock, seen the end of the tunnel only to have it take a turn in the opposite direction and found the silver lining in the clouds only to realize it was just a reflection of the rain that was about to pour down on us. And I'm sure it's not going to get easier from here on out but this step makes it all seem so much more real!! It's exciting! Oh, anyway, I say "it's funny" and all that about the "fates" because this is what we were greeted with when we left our closing:

Creepy right? The skies then proceeded to open! But as I'm writing this, they've cleared and it's sunny! Good things to come!


Creepy right? The skies then proceeded to open! But as I'm writing this, they've cleared and it's sunny! Good things to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment