Al and I just returned from a much needed vacation on Sunday. We spent a couple of days in beautiful Fort Lauderdale and then headed out on a cruise on the biggest ship on the ocean. Ironically, I don't have a single picture of just the ship. Let's just say my picture taking endeavors severely lacked while on vacation. And I'm fine with that. But here are a few haphazard ones in no particular order.
These were crystal dresses in colors of black, white, read, purple and gold suspended between the elevators at the aft end of the ship. So pretty!
St. Thomas where we went stand up paddleboarding and snorkeling. Stand up paddleboarding is much like standing on a surf board with an oar and working your way around the ocean. It was a LOT of fun!
The entrance to the Boardwalk, an area of the ship designed to look like a beach boardwalk complete with a hot dog stand and ice cream parlor and carousel. It also led out to the Aqua Theater where we watched a Cirque du Soleil inspired performace done in water. Very cool and a unique feature of the ship. Again, no picture. :-(
This was at the Guana Shack in St. Thomas where we went through 6 "stages" of drinks...strong drinks...it was a difficult walk back to the ship! I only made it through 4 stages and then contended myself with stealing bananas from the bar and feeding the local Iguanas. :-)
St. Maarten where we had the coolest cab driver, Big J, my soul sister, who took us to the Sunset Beach Bar. I will post a video on that later.










No comments:
Post a Comment