With pictures!!! Well, my soaking tub for my gorgeous tub room came in! I just realized I don't have any pictures of my tub room! I'm going to have to take some more! But here is the tub that will sit in front of my big picture window.

Then, while I was out perusing Bed bath and Beyond yesterday, I found THE PERFECT shower curtain for my guest bath. I mean, it came straight out of my dreams, exactly what I was looking for! I knew I wanted to go with a very airy, light, beachy feel in that bathroom and I came across this curtain hanging up in BB&B. It has light blue and green and eyelet lace...it's perfect! And with my luck, I was able to get the last one!

Isn't it pretty?!? I promise, it's much prettier in person! I'm still so psyched about itNow that the weather is getting warmer hopefully we'll be able to put the stone up on the front of the house once the electrical and plumbing is completed. Here it is all laid out and ready to go!

Just a little of all the wiring and plumbing that the guys have done!

Our amazing mechanical room! So glad to have this as part of the house! What do people do that don't have these!?

So here we are. Hopefully by the end of the month we'll get Peter and the HVAC team back in and then comes the drywall. And then it will slow down. Again! But we'll be in soon enough! I can't wait! :-)




No comments:
Post a Comment