Anyway, there's a picture that's been passing it's way through the blogosphere and some comedy shows of Obama and his staffers returning from a Hawaii vacation. Much of the attention is given to the picture of two staffers carrying surfboards from the plane:

While I'm not shocked that Obama and his staff are so tone deaf about the current economic situation in our country as to not think this would come across in an inappropriate manner, it's not that picture that I'm most enamored with.
Now 'this' picture, is a study in WWJDIIWGWB:
Take a look at that picture and tell me if you notice anything wrong.
Keep looking.
Did you see it? If not, check out how he buttoned his jacket. Seems our President can't even button his own jacket correctly. Maybe that fashion guru wife of his should spend less time preening for the camera and taking vacations in Spain, and more time teaching hubby how to dress now that he's in the public eye.
Now, I admit I'm being a bit trite (ok, a lot), but I can only imagine the howling by our MSM about the idiocy of George W. Bush if he had been photographed in such a fashion.
No comments:
Post a Comment