
Here is the door I picked out for the house! Al let me have all the say in it which leads me to believe that there must be something he wants that he hasn't told me about yet and he's going to use this is a "fair trade." Too bad he already used up his free pass when he decided he wanted hardwood in the office! I wanted carpet. Guess who lost that battle!
So the door is fiberglass and it's paintable. It's very expensive to get a fiberglass door with a wood skin so we agreed in the interest of saving a couple of dollars we could go with the paintable door because from the street no one is really going to be able to tell if the door is stained wood or painted fiberglass. I'm thinking of going with a deep blue or dark gray to offset the stone. Or go completely crazy and do a deep maroon! We'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment