I knew it would happen with the cruise. Maybe it was a self fulfilling prophecy. Who knows, but I need to start working very hard again to get my eating back where it was 3 weeks ago! This past week was Nurses Week so naturally instead of giving us healthy options or something other than food, we received platters of pastries and cookies and donuts and cupcakes. I haven't had a donut in sooooooooooo long. They are like Lay's potato chips too! Betcha can't eat just one! I'm going to watch the Biggest Loser Finale tonight for some motivation. I was on such a good road too! It's always the 6th week mark that I fall off the horse! But I am going to get right back on!! I was making so much progress and I bought so many sundresses for the summer! They are not going to hang in my closet all season again! You all bear witness to this statement! I WILL NOT BE FAT AGAIN THIS SUMMER! Yeah, I know Al, I'm a little melodramatic!


No comments:
Post a Comment