Hello 2012! I'm not into making resolutions, only viewing them as promises to myself that are going to be broken but there are some things I'd like to change this year.
- Be better to myself. I need to stop treating my body like it's something that can just be thrown away when it gets broken or run down. I need to take better care of myself.
- Focus on building my business and becoming successful in it.
- Spend less time in front of the tv and more time doing more meaningful things (to me) like updating my blog more and learning more about editing my photography instead of getting stuck in front of mindless junk food for the brain.
- Revisit my faith. I still have yet to figure out what this means to me.
- Move forward in my career by learning some new things and reaching outside my comfort zone.
I need to be better about updating this blog too! That being said, here are some pictures of our house (for those of you not on facebook!) of our progress thus far.


No comments:
Post a Comment