What a happy guy, huh? So, sorry it took so long to get this up but I have more bad news. I finally found my SD card reader but when I went to upload the pictures from the party I realized I only shot two photos (the above picture and another) in JPEG. The rest were shot in RAW and need to be converted into JPEGs before I can get them on here. Which I don't know how to do yet. But I will figure it out, I promise! :-)
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Dad's Big 5-0!
What a happy guy, huh? So, sorry it took so long to get this up but I have more bad news. I finally found my SD card reader but when I went to upload the pictures from the party I realized I only shot two photos (the above picture and another) in JPEG. The rest were shot in RAW and need to be converted into JPEGs before I can get them on here. Which I don't know how to do yet. But I will figure it out, I promise! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment