Sunday, December 20, 2009

Another great weekend!

Lots of new and fun stuff this past week! I was offered a job at the hospital that I really wanted to work for in Massachusetts! Yay! I start in January after we get back from NH, which should be a ball! Last night the in-laws had their holiday open house, which despite blizzard warnings, a lot of people were able to make. So many more little ones this year! All of our friends already have one baby and some have two! We need to get on the band wagon and soon! It was a great time! Lots of food, fun and good people!

Then, Jack Frost dropped almost two feet on us overnight. It's such a beautiful sight until you have to dig your cars out! I cleaned off all of the cars and, quite literally, dug us out before the plow came to dig us the rest of the way out. I think everyone on our road was out with their snow blowers! Our friendly across-the-street neighbor was nice enough to help Al and I get out of the driveway this morning. We had some last minute Christmas shopping to finish and I'm happy to say we are DONE! yay! I can't wait to give everyone their gifts! I love watching people open presents! I love giving presents!

So, right now we are in our sweats, hunkered down for the night watching football and some movies, enjoying the lights on the tree and the fire in the fireplace. Ahhh, utopia, I have found you! So comfy and cozy! All my babies (the cats) are in and snuggled down with us. Joan, Al, Tom, Roxy and the dogs are upstairs feasting on leftovers, my family is home safe. Everyone I love and care for are accounted for. It's a good night! :-)

No comments: