We are leaving in one week for our mini vacation and we couldn't be more excited!! I have been working so hard the last month or so at eating more healthy and getting back into an exercise routine and it's starting to pay off! I've lost almost 10lbs and 7 inches total so far! Granted, I don't look how I'm hoping to look by the summer, but I've definitely laid some groundwork!
I even bought a couple of bikinis, one being a yellow polka dot bikini! (I swear I didn't even think about that until I heard it on TV the other day!) Maybe I will post a picture of it from the cruise...maybe! Anywho, I'm really proud of myself but going on this vacation makes me a little nervous about slipping back into old habits. I will just have to be extra vigilant at trying to keep up the hard work while enjoying myself as well. But I DO plan to enjoy myself!
So, Al and I are planning to go shopping at the outlets this Saturday to pick up some things for vaca and summer. It's the first time in ages that I am actually looking forward to shopping! I can't even begin to explain how much I enjoy the weekends I have off! I love spending time with him so much and I love when we take little trips places or just have plans, any kind of plans! Saturday night we are going out for the first time with new parents, Jen and Steve! I think some bowling is in the works! :-)
So, anything else new with us? Not too much. Simon has not become more docile as the vet suggested once his testosterone left his body, if anything, he's become more rambunctious! He loves to play with Petey and Tessie, but he plays rough! It must be from all those years as an outdoor cat but he never tries to hurt them. Al thinks that Tess and Petey are starting to feel inferior in their own home, but I disagree.
Not too much more to update on. I've been training to circulate in the OR for C-Sections. I started to read the Twilight saga (GREAT!) and I'm going to Target today. That's about it! I have some ranting and raving to do about some idiot patients I've had but it's a gorgeous day and I'm not going to start it irritated! Ciao!
2 comments:
very cute bathing suit honey, have a great weekend shopping.
Have a great trip! You inspire me to get moving and work off this baby fat so I wear a cute bikini too this summer! Bon voyage
Post a Comment