This is something I filled out almost two years ago on Facebook and I thought it was kind of funny and would like to share it with you!
25.) I've lived with my in-laws for the past 3 years and if I hear one more person say "why would you want to move?" after seeing my place, I'm going to shoot myself and take them down with me.
24.) I really do have great in-laws!
23.) I never wanted children before I met Al and still question my abilities as a mother (when I become one).
22.) Even though it's supposed to be one of the happiest places to work in the hospital (and it is most of the time), working in maternity has made me jaded from all of the drugged out, deadbeats that bring babies into the world. How is it that good, STABLE people who want to have children pay $$$ to have them and morons that are supported by the state and can't figure out who the father of their other 5 children are, are always Fertile Myrtles?
21.) I like to rant...it's my therapy!
20.) I have a blog that I think is pretty damn funny: www.alanddanielle.blogspot.com
19.) I've never had a close group of friends, just close friends.
18.) It's my dream to be skinny! :-P
17.) I can leg press 265lbs!
16.) I have a passion for fitness and nutrition but almost never apply them to myself!
15.)I don't want to be a nurse the rest of my life but have no idea what I'd do otherwise...something creative like video or photo.
14.) My husband is my best friend in the world.
13.) I get waxed monthly...use your imagination!
12.) Reading is a guilty pleasure for me.
11.) I hate cooking!
10.) I love eating!
9.) I can't stand men who are insecure and unsure and always try to please...it's just annoying after a while.
8.) I need to grow a backbone. I let people walk all over me too often just for the sake of being "nice."
7.) I have wanderlust but whenever I get where I think I want to be, I just want to go home!
6.) I think I have awesome boobs and lips!
5.) I worry about finances constantly!
4.) I wish I had a closer relationship with my extended family and my brother.
3.) My dad is one of my heroes.
2.) I DVR every episode of So You Think You Can Dance and then try to teach myself the dances!
1.) I try not to take anything for granted. I know how very lucky I am!
I know, I know, it's kind of a cheap blog, just copying and pasting something, but I promise, there are more to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment