Monday, October 4, 2010

Wow! What an honor!


"I trust you."

I submitted this photo last year to a photo contest run by the National Association of Neonatal Nurses for their 2010 conference in Las Vegas. I got an email about a month back telling me that my photo had made it into the contest and that it would be displayed at the conference to be judged on by the attendees.

Well, today I got an email telling me that my photo received the most votes at the conference and that I won! :-) Big smiles all around here! I won a free admission to the 2011 conference which is HUGE because most of the time I cannot afford to go to these conferences and the photo may also be considered for the cover photo for an issue of the journal Advances in Neonatal Care!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats honey, great photo!!! Your on your way!!!